Sqoop continuously collects and indexes documents from the following U.S. government and exclusive sources.
US Securities and Exchange Commission filings as they are published, with support for 57 of the most important original and amended form types:
- Insiders (3, 4, 5)
- Events (8-K, 6-K)
- Reports (10-Q, 10-K)
- Proxies (*14A)
- Offerings (D)
- Registrations (S-*, F-*)
- Ownership (SC 13D/13G)
Type: other Sold: $35,733,486
- 10.21 Form of Stock Option Award Agreement dated January 2018.
- 10.24 Form of Restricted Stock Unit Award Agreement (three year cliff vest) dated January 2018.
Offering: $5,000,000 Type: equity Sold: $0
USPTO Patent Applications and Grants as they are published, including the following kinds:
- Utility Applications (A*)
- Utility Grants (B*)
- Design Patents (S*)
- Plant Patents (P*)
- Reissues (E*)
Recent sample utility patent applications or grants:
A request from a plurality of mobile devices to join a group may be received. A number of the mobile devices that have joined the group may be identified. Furthermore, a preliminary image may be selected based on the number of the mobile...
Inventory handlers can include one or more gripping elements connected with a gripping assembly. The gripping element or elements can be subjected to shear force when in contact with inventory items such that the anisotropically adhesive...
A system capable of connecting a device to a Public Switched Telephone Network (PSTN) using an adapter. The adapter may connect to the PSTN and send audio data between the PSTN and a server via a data network, enabling the device to...
U.S. federal court docket and entry metadata as provided by PACER for:
- Federal District Courts
- Federal Bankruptcy Courts
- Circuit Courts of Appeals (Partial)
- Court of Federal Claims
- Court of International Trade
February 23, 2018 3:07pm EST … February 23, 2018 3:17pm EST
February 23, 2018 12:15pm EST … February 23, 2018 12:20pm EST
February 23, 2018 2:18pm EST … February 23, 2018 2:28pm EST
Press releases and other publications from various U.S. federal enforcement agencies:
- Department of Justice (DOJ)
- U.S. Attorney's Offices (USAO)
Recent sample releases:
An Arkansas man was sentenced today to 33 months in prison for aiding and abetting computer intrusions by selling malicious software, or “malware,” to individuals who used the malware to steal sensitive information, surreptitiously...
The United States has asked a federal court in Phoenix, Arizona, to permanently bar Alfred George Decker and his business Accountable Business Services Inc. (ABS), located in Gilbert, Arizona, from preparing federal income tax returns...
Nicholas Young, 38, of Fairfax, Virginia, and a former police officer, was sentenced today to 15 years in prison for attempting to provide material support to the Islamic State of Iraq and al-Sham (ISIS), a designated foreign terrorist...
- Low latency structured and free text indexing for search.
- New query language including phrase and boolean operators.
- Filtering by patent kinds, SEC form types, and court types as listed above.
- Filtering by company or the Standard Industry Classification (currently SEC only).
- Filtering by companies within a geographic area—state, or lat°/lon° and range (currently SEC only). See also: Metropolitan Areas.
- Subscribe to searches, using any of the above search features and we will send you email alerts when new matching documents are published.
- Set a Docket Watch on any court docket to receive an alert whenever new docket entries are published.
- Set the maximum number of alert emails to receive per day on any search or docket watch.